Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tags Galore

So, Only about a month in and I already missed a week. My bad. I got my income tax check and went a little shopping crazy, and vacation crazy. I spent a little over $100 at one of my favorite stores for scrapbookig supplies. The thing is, this store is called "Mighty Dollar." EVERYTHING in the store is $1. They have a whole asle of scrapbooking stuff. And not Dollar Tree supplies, name brand stuff that was just overstocked or they don't make it anymore. So for $100 got a BUGGY full of stuff, everything from Autmun Leaves stamps, which I later saw at Walmart for $11, to Bazzill velvet stickers, ink pads, rubons, packs of paper. I got so much stuff that I don't really have places to put it all. There were also trips to AC Moore, Michael's, and Walmart for craft supplies.

We also took a little time off, and sent to the beach for a few days and then to Tennesse for a few more. A little reckless, I admit, but I didn't spend all of my vacation days last year....

Anyways, all I have really made for the last week or so is tags.

The coding is a little wonky, so I will be back after my lunch break to post pictures

I guess I need to get started working on some more Christmas orniments.

No comments:

Post a Comment